Subject: RE: TS8168 - Talbot & Son (Blinds) Ltd - Quotation
From: "Alison Ramsay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:24:51 -0000

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for sending across your quotation number TS8168.

Please can we proceed with this now.

Kind regards

Alison

   Alison Ramsay

   Property Secretary & P A to M A A Osborne

   MOP

  

   2nd Floor, Euromanx House, Freeport, Ballasalla, Isle of Man, IM9 2AP  
   Tel +44 (0)1624 824811  Fax +44 (0)1624 824805  Email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>   Website www.mop.im <http://www.mop.im/> 

	

Important: MOP is the business name of MOP Holdings Limited and/or MOP
Management Limited both registered in the Isle of Man.  Registered Office:
2nd Floor, Euromanx House, Freeport, Ballasalla, Isle of Man, IM9 2AP

The information within this email is intended solely for the stated
addressee/s.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you
are not the intended recipient please note that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in relance on the
information within this email is unauthorised and may be unlawful/.  If you
have received this email message in error, please dispose of immediately.
Any views, opinions or advice expressed in this email message are not
necessarily the views, opinions or advice of MOP Holdings Limited and/or MOP
Management Limited.

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TS8168 - Talbot & Son (Blinds) Ltd - Quotation

Dear Mrs. Ramsay,

Thank you for your interest in our products.  Please find attached a
quotation, for your consideration. 

These Vertical Blinds are manufactured by us, on our premises, using the
highest quality fabric and components, giving you peace of mind that you
will be receiving a quality, long lasting product.  Our verticals also come
with a 3 year guarantee.

We are members of the British Blind and Shutter Association (BBSA).  The
BBSA has produced guidance on the key characteristics of the most popular
shading products so you can make an informed choice.  We strongly suggest
you review this guidance before confirming your order:
https://bbsa.org.uk/product-characteristic-guidance/

Please note the delivery time for vertical blinds is approximately 4-5
weeks.  This quotation remains valid for 30 days.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hilary