Subject: Re: TS7370 - Talbot & Son (Blinds) Ltd - Quotation - Curtains Quotation
From: Peter Hammonds <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:30:04 +0100

Thank you Hilary.

Can you please resubmit this quotation excluding the large living room
window voile and track.  We did explain to Andy we were settled on the
choice for the side window in the living room but not yet for the front
window (nor yet for the bar window which is also in the living room and has
rightly been omitted from the quotation for the time being).

In the master bedroom the voile we chose from the swab for Villa Novo was
V3352/02 called Leona Mink.  In your quotation you refer to Villa Nova
VN3352/02 called Vieona Mink.  Are these one and the same please?  And in
the study, I assume voile Flynn Steel in your quotation is the same as Fyn
Steel in the catelog?

Everything else appears to be fine thank you.  When you resubmit please
also let me know how much £ deposit to pay.

Thank you for your kind attention.  I assume there is no discount for a
multi room order?

Peter Hammonds

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 at 11:33, Hilary Talbot <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Mr Hammonds,
>
> Thank you for your interest in our products.  Please find attached a
> quotation, for your consideration.
>
> These bespoke curtains would be hand-made by one of our talented
> seamstresses, which we believe will ensure that you receive the best
> quality possible.  For more information on our curtains please visit
> https://www.talbots.im/products/curtains/
>
> The approximate lead time on curtains is 6-8 weeks from date of order.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Hilary
>