Subject: RE: Invoice - Talbot Son Blinds Ltd - TS1843
From: "The Hewins Family" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 09:43:16 +0100

Hilary,

Further to request from Andy yesterday we will settle this invoice before
the dining room blind is finally resolved.

I did however notice that on the right hand Venetian blind in the bathroom
above the sink, the very bottom metal rung of the blind (sorry for the
terminology! - the bit that weighs the whole blind down) was starting to go
rusty. It looks like a fault that was introduced when it was first painted.

Obviously you can't do anything about it at the moment & it's not at all
urgent but when things start to move again and you are able to manufacture
the dining room blind Andy can maybe look at it then.

Thanks and I hope you are managing the lockdown stoppage and staying out of
harm's way.

Kind regards,

Andrew
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: 07 March 2020 11:41
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Invoice - Talbot Son Blinds Ltd - TS1843

  Dear Mrs Hewins,

  Thank you for your valued custom.  Please find attached a copy of your
invoice.

  Kind regards

  Hilary