Subject: [Fwd: Talbot & Son Quotation TS5976]
From: Chris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:03:48 +0000

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Chris <[email-masked]>To: [email-masked]: Talbot &
Son Quotation TS5976Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:58:07 +0000
Good morning Mrs. Parrish, 
Following on from my remeasure to ensure we get your blinds to fit
perfectly, I have spotted an error on your original quote (whilst
entering the new sizes) which did not include prices for fabric. This
appears to be a software glitch, which I have now remedied; but
unfortunately has significantly increased the price of your Romans. 
We should have spotted this earlier; but on your original quote the
larger blinds for the front of the bay and the side window worked out
less than the first blind on the left of the bay, which is clearly
incorrect. Larger blinds with more fabric are going to cost more than
smaller blinds.
Obviously you've already paid a deposit, but if you are still willing
to proceed with the order I will seek to give you some form of discount
and also to remove the fitting charge by way of apology. 
Kind regards,

Chris-- 
Chris Flood
Sales Manager 
Talbot & Son (Blinds) Ltd
(01624) 629940
www.talbots.im