Subject: Fw: ORDERCONF - 5679823

From: "Simon Talbot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:32:38 +0000

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 06/09/2019 14:29:00
Subject: ORDERCONF - 5679823

Dear Customer

We thank you for your recent order, attached is your confirmation. Please note this Order
Confirmation Email is acknowledgment that we have received your order and does not confirm
acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered.

If any item is out of stock our Customer Service team will contact you to advise of any
expected delivery dates, unless quoted on the attached confirmation.

Could you please check that this order is correct, advising our Customer Service team if
anything needs amending.

Kind regards

Please quote the relevant order number in any correspondence.

--
Automated mail message produced by DbMail.
Registered to Walker Greenbank Group, License MBA2008162.

Information in this message, including any attachments, is confidential to the person to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged.