Subject: [Fwd: Adele Jones <[email-masked]>]

From: Adele Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 11:54:28 +0100

Dear Sarah,
You couldn't make it up, we have gone to order the curtains and the
factory have come back to us and said they have discontinued the Kuta
fabric too. I believe they are having dificulties getting fabric from
the mills given the corona virus situation. I have found one very
similar, see attached photo and spoken to our rep who says this fabric
is available and reserved it for us. Please could you let me know if
you're happy to proceed with the alternative fabric and I'll process it
straight away.
Kind regards,
Adele

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Adele Jones <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:41:10 +0100

Sent from my iPhone
-- 
Adele Jones
Showroom Manager
Talbot & Son (Blinds) Limited
Tel - (01624) 629940
www.talbots.im