Subject: Fw: Order Confirmation RF052304

From: "Sales @ Talbot Blinds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:26:52 +0000

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "The Romo Group" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sales @ Talbot Blinds" <[email-masked]>
Sent: 13/09/2019 11:33:46
Subject: Order Confirmation RF052304

Thank you for placing your order with The Romo Group.

Your order is being processed and we ask you to take a moment to review the attached order
confirmation, including the items, quantity and delivery address. If you have any questions
regarding your order, please contact us on 01623 750005 or by email at [email-masked].

We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving the order and usually on
the same day, subject to credit being available. We will contact you directly if any further
items are out of stock with estimated delivery dates.

Once again, may we thank you for placing this order with The Romo Group.

Yours sincerely,

The Romo Group

Tel 01623 750005
Fax 0845 1297071
Email: [email-masked]
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm

Important note:
Please do not reply to this email message as it was sent from an automated account that does
not receive messages.

Shipping may be added to your order as per our price list.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *