Subject: La Mielle Apartments, awning installation
From: Robin Denton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Rachel Baugh <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Marie (APM)" <[email-masked]>, "Kevin (APM)" <[email-masked]>, Grace Rimmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2025 09:20:35 +0000

Dear Adrian

As promised I write to confirm the agreed arrangement for the
installation of awnings at La Mielle Apartments.

Those who have either a balcony or patio have been given the authorisation
to have one installed, exclusively through yourselves to the specification
as set out in your quote to Ron Green dated 20th August. See attached.

The colour to be used for the awning fabric to be Suede, see attached.
The powder coat colour of the mechanical parts to match the existing colour
of the exterior of the buildings.
The cost of the supply and installation is the responsibility of the
apartment owner.

Finally, please inform the management company of all apartments who wish to
arrange an installation. I am retiring at the end of this month and the new
company APM Ltd have been copied with this email.

Thank you for all of your help on this.

Best wishes

Robin Denton