Subject: Fwd: Le Grouet pergola
From: Colin Elkin <[email-masked]>
To: Rachel Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 17:50:43 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Colin Elkin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 at 09:44
Subject: Le Grouet pergola
To: elaine walker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi Elaine,

Attached are sketches showing the column moved 300 mm closer to the house.

This means that the perola edge will be notched around the future extension of
the balcony.

We can build the pergolas with the notched corner , which may look a little odd
before we extend the balcony, or we can make the corner of the pergola square and
cut it back when we do the balcony extension.

Either way I will give the increased size of the opening for the blades, which is now
4,276 mm ( east west ) x 3,323 mm ( north south ), to Adrian at CP.

Kind regards,

Colin.